Without any doctor telling us we are making our symptoms up or our condition is incurable
Without being misunderstood because of our invisible illness
Without having to be warriors against our current reality
I don’t believe Fibromyalgia is permanent or progressive.
I don’t believe any of us are making our symptoms up.
I don’t believe fibromyalgia is in our heads.
I don’t believe all chronic pain requires addictive painkillers.
I don’t believe fighting fibromyalgia is the way to get well.
I don’t believe we need to be cured.
I believe we can heal ourselves.
I believe our body is crying for our help.
I do believe we can use our heads to get well.
I believe we are powerful enough to heal ourselves.
I believe that looking good and feeling like crap with an invisible illness is miserable.
Because back in 1996, I suffered from chronic back pain, headaches, depression, and anxiety, until I collapsed at work. A year later I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Losing the chance to work again. Until my mom died, suffering from dementia.
On my 65th birthday, I decided to create a new life for myself.
I didn’t want to suffer like my beloved mom.
I remembered being coached by Bob Proctor himself before The Secret and the success that brought me, and I studied to become a coach.
I focused on getting well and having a purpose.
I used a spiritual 4-body healing approach.
For over four years now:
• I’ve been enjoying life, instead of spending half of the day asleep.
• I don’t need painkillers to ease my pain, because it’s almost gone.
• I am working for several hours a day, without needing to rest.
• I am motivated to go for more, not depressed and anxious, not looking for excuses not to take the leap. I am investing in my future.
• Every day, I walk and play with my service dog, there for each other.
During this time, I documented the step-by-step process, that any of my clients can use to heal themselves through my program.
I call it Fibro Freedom Formula: You Healing You. It’s a combination of self-discovery and change, based on neuroscience and epigenetics with accountability along the journey.
Living with miserable symptoms:
- You suffer from chronic pain and fatigue, perhaps fibromyalgia.
- You might not have a diagnosis if your chronic pain is less than a year old.
- Your doctor might not seem to be taking your symptoms and concerns seriously.
- Your doctor might have sent you for tests to determine what is wrong. If so, test results likely come back normal which is good because they are ruling out life-threatening and progressive diseases.
- You are fed up with having no effective treatment to make you feel well.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, you measure your suffering at 10 on many, to most days.
Does it seem to affect your whole life?
- You do not want to feel exhausted and in pain.
- You do not want to suffer.
- You want to feel alive, happy, well, active, productive, social, sexy.
- You are overwhelmed with the pain, the fatigue, the sickness, all its effects, and the lack of help.
- You feel depressed, sad, worried, afraid, anxious, angry, frustrated, irritated, and moody.
- You feel misunderstood, disbelieved, and/or not supported.
- Other people don’t understand what is going on with you.
- It affects your relationships -- especially with your partner, children family, friends, co-workers & bosses, clients, and customers -- it seems like it affects all relationships and many encounters.
- You might be afraid of losing your husband or partner.
- You often feel like people don’t believe you because the condition is invisible so, you look ok.
- Maybe you force yourself to work because there is no other way to support yourself and it is taking a big toll on you.
- Or you are worried about not being able to keep working because then, how would you support yourself and your kids?
- Or you might be concerned that you might not be able to continue with your business or career you've worked so hard to build.
- Perhaps you have become work-disabled.
- You might once have had a virus that made you very ill and never fully recovered.
- Maybe your gut microbiome is out of balance and unhealthy.
- Maybe your nervous system off balance.
- Maybe you have food allergies or intolerances that are making you sick systemically.
- Maybe there is a family history.
- Maybe you will never know.
“Why me?” you might ask.
You might have a history of trauma:
- physical trauma from an accident or surgery,
- abuse, domestic violence, psychological violence, financial violence, sexual assault,
- or long-ago childhood wounds.
You might not remember any major trauma, but several smaller ones over a long time:
- like working in a misogynist or racist environment,
- like working in an environment where you felt unveiled, unappreciated, or disrespected
like living in a family or relationship where you felt unappreciated and disrespected
You might have experienced a major life crisis:
- financial crisis
- divorce, or relationship ending
death of a close loved-one
What do you want instead?
- Do you know what results you want?
- How do you want to live?
- How do you want to feel?
What would you do to get what you want?
- Since there is no quick fix and fibro is incurable, are you willing to put in the necessary effort to get the results you want?
- Since there is no cure, are you willing to learn to heal yourself?
- Are you willing to invest time, energy, and money to heal yourself and get your
Are you looking for help here?
- Are you willing to be coached by someone who has already achieved what you want?
- Are you willing to do what is necessary to get the results you want?
- Are you willing to invest in yourself to get the results you want?
- Can you afford to be coached?
- Would you prefer group or private coaching?
- Would a payment plan make it easier for you to participate?
Would a commission for referrals who sign up make it easier for you to participate?
Why should you learn from Christine?
She has suffered as you suffer. She gets it. She worked her way out of the deep mess she was in from Fibromyalgia. She knows that our conditions might be medically incurable; but, we can heal ourselves, on all levels.
Her life experience and training led her to the decision to do this work, her life's work, her mission. She can guide you to heal yourself using her unique Fibro Freedom Formula, a 4-body spiritual approach to healing. Healing yourself is do-able. She is walking, talking evidence because she has healed herself.
We can all learn to do this. No cure means we must if we want to improve ourselves and our lives. It isn't magic. It isn't fake. It is Divine. Yes, there is a little woo-woo. We are more powerful than we think when we co-create with spirit.
What are the BENEFITS of doing "Fibro Freedom Formula: You Healing You" and working with Christine?
Your physical wellness, mindset, emotional wellness, and energy will all improve.
Your results and your life, in general, will improve.
Living from a higher perspective will elevate you and your life. As your coach, Christine will hold that vision for you, even when you think you can't do it, so you can make progress towards your wellness.
You will reconnect with your spirit and learn how powerful you are. You will learn not to give your power away, and you will call back any that has (or will) leak or be drained from you.
Changing your mind will change your life. It is inevitable. Thoughts create all things.
You will work with each of your bodies: physical, mental, emotional, and energetic, to heal each and to align them with each other and with your essence, spirit.
You will learn many new skills, practices, and techniques for self-care, self-love, and healing.
You will create healthy new habits to cause your wellness.
You will learn to listen to signs and signals from Spirit and from your 4 bodies.
You will heal yourself and your life.
You will learn to and you will optimize yourself to realize the limitless possibilities that are your birthright.
You will create a new you, a future self, transformed.
How can this happen?
Testimonial for Christine Lutley
Susan Burton, Ph D
Testimonial for Christine Lutley
Testimonial for Christine Lutley
Christine always found a way to support me, even at her most ill. Many years ago, I helped her by moving in with her when she was very ill. She helped me become a more professional manager and to communicate better. She introduced me to so many new ideas, including spiritual ones. She broadened my worldview, by helping me to see my limiting beliefs, which she jokingly called “CJ’s Rules” and created a journal for me to review them, release and replace them. She inspired me to change so many of my bad habits, including smoking. She is a natural coach.
We each had our turn caring for the other. Years later, when I needed help during my own illnesses, she supported me through major surgeries. She cared for me and my wounds when I developed a MRSA infection. Later, when I needed dialysis, she asked a friend on dialysis to advise me. Christine’s using her own healing journey to coach women who suffer from pain, fatigue, trauma, and fibromyalgia is just so her. She is the perfect coach, teacher, and friend. Her students and clients will benefit greatly from her advice and support. No one has been a bigger influence on me. Carol (CJ) Jenkins
Testimonial for Christine Lutley
Christine is a survivor. No matter how traumatized or ill she was, she kept getting back up, reading, learning, and trying new things. She worked her way back to a healthy and full life. Not a medical or health expert, who “studied” fibromyalgia, chronic pain & fatigue, depression, and anxiety, Christine lived these and was work-disabled by them for a couple of decades.
Her biggest qualifications are her life crises, her experiences, and her spiritual work. She has created a unique course with coaching to guide women through all the aspects of the healing journey. Her own personal journey, her openness, and her 4-body spiritual approach make her work so special. Her training and coaching will make a huge difference in many women’s lives, as she coaches us along her path to a better life.
Susan Vaatveit, Ashford, Oregon
Many of us struggle with chronic pain, fatigue and other symptoms and we have been living in a world of stress with the pandemic. Life is stressful.
My free gift will quickly teach you 15 valuable tips for handling stress more effectively.
Our bodies respond to stress instantly with the stress response of chemicals being rushed to the body so we can protect ourselves. It happens over and over, so we must learn to regulate our response and return to a calm state. For those spending most of their time in the stress response of fight or flight, knowing how to do this and doing it regularly can change your life.
I have lots more to share. Subscribe for useful educational material for learning to heal yourself. What is your pain asking you to heal?"